- For both beginners and professionals – would you like to start your adventure with home winemaking? Or maybe you are a professional already? This kit will make every single home wine of your production turn out perfect and delight your whole family!
- Full equipment – by choosing our kit you receive equipment that enables making about 10-12 L of wine, as well as the products required and a complete set of accessories. Just choose your ingredients (raw material) and a recipe and start your production at home!
- For all types of wine – irrespective of whether you want to make wine out of seasonal fruits, dried fruits, or other ingredients, the universal yeast with nutrient, included in the kit, will surely do its job!
- Perfect idea for a gift – thanks to its elegant packaging, this winemaking kit will make an excellent gift. In this way you can share your passion for winemaking with others!
- The kit includes: a 15 L demijohn, a demijohn cork, a siphon tube, a multimeter, an airlock, winemaking yeast, yeast nutrient, Klarowin (fining agent), metabisulphite, and a multilanguage manual.
Are you a beginner winemaker? We have an excellent starter kit for you that includes everything that you need to make your first wine. Do you already have some experience in making your favourite wines? You will appreciate our offer of a high quality kit aiming at making your work easier. Or perhaps you want to share your passion for winemaking with someone else? This kit will definitely be a remarkable gift. A winemaking kit is a full set of equipment that will work for everyone! In an elegant box you will find: a wine demijohn (15 L), a siphon tube, a multimeter, an airlock, a demijohn cork, winemaking yeast required for correct fermentation, yeast nutrient, Klarowin wine fining agent, metabisulphite for washing the winemaking equipment, and a multilanguage manual of how to make wine.
Thanks to our winemaking kit you will have everything you need to make your favourite liquor at your own home – a high quality equipment, agents required to keep it clean and sterile, and proven products having impact on the quality of the finally obtained wine.