- High quality - the microbiological rennet with activity of 2 250 IMCU/mL is an enzymatic preparation obtained as a result of fermentation of specific strains of Rhizomucor miehei. Therefore, this product guarantees successful cheese making!
- For various types of milk - this rennet is suitable for production of cheese from cow, goat, and soy milk – thanks to using it you will never grow tired of your homemade cheese products!
- Simple to use - rennet enables quick and problem-free production of cheese at home. It is enough to dissolve it in 50 mL of water and add it to milk at the right moment in order for the curd to form on its own.
- Suitable for vegetarians - this rennet is 100% vegetarian and therefore, when combined with soy milk, it can also be used by people on vegetarian or lactose-free diet.
- For as much as 100 L of milk - the kit we offer consists of 5 sachets of rennet, 1 g each. A single sachet is enough for about 20 L of milk, thanks to which the whole kit allows you to make cheese from as much as 100 L of milk!
Would you like to make your first own cheese at home? Or maybe you are looking for rennet that would guarantee high quality and effectiveness during cheese production? A cheese made in one’s own kitchen at home is a guarantee of healthy composition, and delicate flavour and aroma, thanks to which you will never buy cheese sold in stores again! The powdered microbiological rennet is an enzymatic product obtained as a result of controlled fermentation of specific strains of Rhizomucor miehei, enabling quick and easy production of cheese from cow milk, goat milk, and soy milk. This rennet is 100% vegetarian, thanks to which it can also be used in a diet where consumption of products of animal origin is avoided. 1 g of rennet is sufficient for 20 litres of milk, and in our kit you will find as much as 5 sachets, allowing you to make cheese out of even 100 L of milk.
1 g of rennet is sufficient for 20 litres of milk. It will be useful for making products out of cow milk, as well as goat milk and soy milk.
How to use:
1. Calculate and measure the dose of rennet proportional to the milk quantity used.
2. Dissolve it in 50 mL of water.
3. Add the dissolved rennet to milk at the right moment during cheese production, which depends on the cheese type.
4. Mix everything gently and leave it under cover until the curd forms.
Activity - 2 250 IMCU/mL