3. BROWIN’s paramount aim is to provide the Users of the Website with the security at the level, at least, corresponding to the legal standards defined by the Polish law.
4. Personal data provided by the Users is protected/secured by BBOWIN according to the Regulations of the European Parliament and the Council of the EU 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 concerning security of natural persons in terms of processing personal data and flow of such information as well as the repeal of Directive 95/46/WE (later: RODO). The security is also corresponding to the legal act of 18 July 2002 concerning the supply of service via electronic means (Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 144, poz. 1204 z późn. zm.), legal act of 29 August 1997 about personal data security (Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 926 z późn. zm.) and the legal act of 16 July 2004 telecommunications law (Dz. U. z 2004 r., Nr 171, poz. 1800 z późn. zm.).
Administrator of personal data
1. The administrator of the Users who use the Website is BROWIN limited with company’s residence in 129/141 Pryncypalna Street in Łódź (post code: 93-373). The company is registered in the Enterprise Register by the District Court (Łódź-Śródmieście) in Łódź XX Commercial Division of the National Court Register. KRS: 0000459418. The company’s NIP: PL 729-268-73-25 and Regon: 101003641
2. BROWIN has not appointed a Personal Data Inspector. The contact person is an authorized representative for personal data. All matters concerning personal data can be referred to:
- Postal address: ul. Pryncypalna 129/141, 93-373 Łódź
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Customer service center: +48 42 23 23 230; +48 42 23 23 231 (Mon-Fri 8:00-16:00)
The ways of collecting personal data
1. As the Users go through the content of the Website the data is automatically being collected. The Website collects information about the customers’ usage of the Website and also their IP address, based on the analyses of access logs; ex. browser type, type of the operating system, date and time of logins, number of connections, number of opened subpages of the Website, browsing Web.
2. Just to browse the Website User is not required to provide any personal data.
3. Providing personal information is not obligatory, however some features of the Website (ex. placing orders) require this data in order to conclude the contract and fulfill the legal regulations. Choosing not to provide personal data will equal not being able to conclude the contract nor to discharge the legal obligations of BROWIN
4. Within the confines of the Website there are included contact forms and order forms for the goods and services offered by BROWIN. Filling in the forms equals provision of given information by the User.
5. Providing data for marketing purposes is voluntary.
6. Agreeing to personal data processing for a certain purpose happens after the User fills in a given box.
The scope of collected information and the extent of its usage
1. The User of the Website may be asked to provide the following information: first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, password. Personal data that is crucial for using some features of the Website are always differentiated from the data that can be provided voluntarily.
2. Personal data collected during the registration process are used to enable the User to log in to the Website in order to use the features, to which the access is preceded by the registration process. Personal data is also collected to enable BROWIN to fulfill liability towards the User
3. Personal data provided by the User in the contact form are used to give answers to the questions asked by the User of the Website.
4. In case of registration and placing an order in the e-shop run by BROWIN, personal data collected in the given way are used to create a User Account, support and order processing.
5. Automatically collected data is used for managing the Website, verifying possible hazards to data security, examining Users’ traffic on the Website and in the statistical purposes, including the usage of the tool Google Analytics, ex. about the region of the connection, IP number, date and time of the connection, source and number of connections number of opened subpages of the Website or for the Website subpages’ content personalization. This information is by no means connected to the User’s data and it is not used for determining the User’s identity. The range of data collected automatically depends on the browser’s settings. The user ought to check the setting of their browser in order to learn what information are being shared by their browser by default or to change thee settings.
We inform that on the grounds of the effective laws BROWIN might be obliged, by country authorities, to reveal information about a certain User, including the IP address of the User.
Terms of personal data processing
1. Providing User’s personal data is voluntary.
2. The Website Users’ personal data of will be processed for the Registration in the Shop purposes and in case of having given a proper consent/agreement for marketing goods and services. In case of purchase of commodities personal data will be processed in order to properly finalize the purchase and sale agreement of the commodities and also their shipment. Refusing to provide the personal data crucial for concluding the purchase and sale agreement will result in not concluding the agreement.
3. BROWIN may process Users’ personal data in the following purposes:
- Taking actions which will later result in signing an agreement between the User and BROWIN (legal base: art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a RODO, art. 6 ust 1 lit b RODO)
- Conducting a signed agreement between User and BROWIN (legal base: art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b RODO)
- Discharging the legal obligations of BROWIN, ex. obligation to issue an invoice or a different document required by the law; or when it is clearly written in the legal act (legal base: art. 6 ust. 1 lit. c RODO)
- Investigating and protecting from possible claims resulting from a signed agreement.
- Personalized direct marketing of commodities and services offered by BROWIN and also for statistical purposes – exclusively/only in case of the User’s previous permission (legal base: art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a RODO, art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b RODO).
4. The User’s personal data will be conveyed/given to other recipients like: postal operators, haulers, carriers, providers, supporting information and communication services, persons providing legal and eviction services.
5. The User’s personal information will not be conveyed to third-party countries nor to international organizations.
6. Users’ personal data will be stored during the execution/conduct of the agreement concluded witch BROWIN and after its execution for the time period necessary for ensuring possible claims/pretensions (ex. compliant services) and for discharging the legal obligations of BROWIN.
7. In the event of withdrawing the approval for personal data processing or submitting objection/opposition by the Client personal information will be stored resp. until the withdrawal of the approval or submitting objection. If the information processing process is executed on the grounds of law the data will be stored for the time period stated in the specific laws.
8. Personal information will not be processed in an automated way, including the profiling form.
9. BROWIN as the administrator of personal information can entrust it to other person, on grounds of an agreement on writing, so that the person would process the data collected by the Website.
1. Rights appertaining to the User:
- Right to the access to your data (podstawa prawna: art. 15 RODO)
- Right to rectification of the data (podstawa prawna: art. 16 RODO)
- Right to deleting the data (podstawa prawna: art. 17 RODO)
- Right to restricting data processing (podstawa prawna: art. 18 RODO)
- Right to exporting data (podstawa prawna: art. 20 RODO)
- Right to lodging an opposition to data processing (podstawa prawna: art. 21 RODO)
2. What is more/additionally, in cases when data processing happens on the grounds of the User’s consent (art. 6 ust. lit. a RODO), User has the right to withdraw the consent at any moment. The withdrawal has no impact on the legality of personal data processing before the withdrawal of the consent.
3. The User has the right to report complaints to the supervisory authorities specialized in personal data security.
2. Cookies collect data concerning the Website use and their main aim is to make using the Website easier for the User, customizing pages of the Website for the needs and expectations of the User (customization of the subpages of the Website), examining the Users’ traffic on the Website.
3. Cookies are used on the Website with the User’s consent. The consent can be given by the User through certain operating system settings, especially the web browser, that is installed on the device used to browse the Website by the User
4. The User can also limit or turn off cookies in their browser so that it disables cookies completely or warns the User before saving them on the device. In that case use of the Website may be less efficient, the User will not have the access to all of the content of the Website and in extreme cases the popper Website loading may be completely blocked.
5. The Website uses Google AdWords cookies. Google AdWords uses technology text files that are being put on the User’s device in order to enable the examination of the rectitude of the advertisement activity executed thanks to the AdWords features such as:
- categories of interests,
- similar receivers,
- other types of advertisements ,
- demographic navigating and localization.
6. The service uses the following types of cookies:
- session cookies which collect information about the User’s activity and they exist only during the time of a given session which begins at the moment of opening the Website and finishes at the moment of closing it.
- persistent cookies which are stored on User’s device (mobile phone, computer etc.) and they stay in the storage for a longer time after closing the browser.
- BROWIN’s own cookies (put on the website be BROWIN or by third-party persons approved by BROWIN) inclusive of cookies tools Google Analytics which are used to analyze the actions of the Users of the Website for statistical purposes.
7. Cookies do not store Users’ personal information. Cookies are not used to determine User’s identity.
8. Cookies are used by the Website with the consent of the User.
9. The consent can be expressed by certain operating system settings (especially the web browser) installed on the device that is used by the User to browse the Website.
10. The User can withdraw the consent or change the extent of the previous consent to using cookies by the Website and also to delete them from the browser
11. The User can also limit or turn off cookies in their browser so that it disables cookies completely or warns the User before saving them on the device. In that case use of the Website may be less efficient, the User will not have the access to all of the content of the Website and in extreme cases the popper Website loading may be completely blocked.
12. Information how to enable and disable cookies can be found on the websites of the browsers.
16. Transaction data, including personal data, may be transferred to PayLane Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gdańsk at ul. Norwida 4, zip code: 80-280, KRS: 0000227278. to the extent necessary to process the payment for the order.
Personal data security
1. The Website is equipped with security means that secure the personal data processed by BROWIN from its modification/adjustment, destruction, unauthorized access and leaking or gaining it and deprivation; but also from processing with violation of the laws stating the rules of data processing
2. Only restricted group of BROWIN employees have the access to the Users’ private information. These employees are granted the data administrators authority by BROWIN.