Online Shop available on website www.browin.com is administrated by BROWIN Sp. z o.o.
Sp. k. residence in 129/141 Pryncypalna Street in Łódź (post code: 93-373). The company is
registered in the Enterprise Register by the District Court in Łódź XX Commercial Division of
the National Court Register.
The company’s NIP: PL 729-268-73-25 and Regon: 101003641.
Postal address: ul. Pryncypalna 129/141, 93-373 Łódź
e-mail address: email@example.com fax: + 48 42 23 23 295
Customer service center: +48 42 23 23 230; +48 42 23 23 231 – available from Monday to Friday
between 8:00 and 16:00/8 AM and 4 PM
Whenever the following terms are used they should be understood as: BROWIN - - BROWIN Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. residence in 129/141 Pryncypalna Street in
Łódź (post code: 93-373). The company is registered in the Enterprise Register by the District
Court in Łódź XX Commercial Division of the National Court Register. KRS: 0000459418. The
company’s NIP: PL 729-268-73-25 and Regon: 101003641.
Online Shop – online shop administrated by BROWIN available on website
Customer – natural person who is above the age of 13, but if they are under the
age of majority in their jurisdiction, involvement of a parent or guardian is required.
Consumer – client who is a natural person who pursues legal acts with BROWIN
that is not directly connected to their economic nor professional activity, especially the one
who places the order in the online shop.
Lead/delivery time – number of work days during which BROWIN completes the
order placed in the online shop by the customer and passes purchased goods on to courier company
or postal operator. ;
Work days – days between Monday and Friday with the exception of bank holidays;
Salon - shop located in 129/141 Pryncypalna Street.
Order – client’s declaration of will made towards BROWIN via online shop,
e-mail or telephone. The declaration should consist of: type and amount of the commodity from
stock of online shop at the moment of placing an order; method of payment; mode of delivery; and
1. This Regulation states the rules of Online Shop, especially rules of concluding agreements
made via online shop; rules of executing agreements and rules of complaints procedure.
2. All of the commodity available in Online Shop’s stock is brand-new
3. In order to use Online Shop, it is vital to fulfill the following technical requirements:
have a computer or other device with internet connection
Microsoft Edge, 40.0 version or higher
Google Chrome, 71.0 version or higher
Opera, 57.0 version or higher
Safari, 12.0 version or higher
have an active e-mail account;
4. In order to provide security of statements and data transmitted in Online Shop we take
technical and organizational measures adequate to the level of danger, especially measures which
prevent sourcing and modification of personal data that are being transmitted online. BROWIN
provides security of data transmitted in Online Shop through using SSL record
5. Customer using Online Shop is obliged to:
using Online Shop in compliance with the legal acts and the provisions of the regulation;
using Online Shop in compliance with public decency and respect towards personal rights of
using Online Shop in a manner not interfering with shop’s functioning;
using all of the content in Online Shop only for personal-use purposes;
§ 2 Registration and logging in
To place orders in Online Shop, you must complete the Registration Application, agree to be
bound by this Agreement, and pay to the Company all applicable fees. In its sole discretion, the
Company may refuse to accept an application or limit the use of the Online Shop. The Company may
also revoke access to the Online Shop because of misuse of the Online Shop or for breach of this
§ 3 Placing orders
All billing information provided must be truthful and accurate. Providing any untruthful or
inaccurate information constitutes a breach of these Terms and may result in order cancellation.
Prior to accepting an order, we may also request additional information from you. We reserve the
right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason including limitations on quantities available
for purchase, inaccuracies, or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified
by our credit and fraud checks. If your order is canceled after your credit card (or other
payment account) has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card (or other
applicable payment account) in the amount of the charge. We will contact you if all or any
portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
BROWIN may request a pre-authorization for some orders placed online with a credit or debit
card. This pre-authorization will not be billed to you; however, your card issuer may hold this
amount for a short period. Your card issuer determines the length of time the pre-authorization
is held. We do this to ensure that the card details are still valid and that you have sufficient
funds to complete the transaction.
By confirming your purchase at the end of the checkout process, you agree to accept and pay for
BROWIN reserves the right to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or
per order for any reason. These restrictions may apply to orders placed by the same account, the
same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will
notify you should such limits be applied. BROWIN also reserves the right, at our sole
discretion, to prohibit sales to dealers or resellers. For purposes of these Terms, reselling
shall be defined as purchasing or intending to purchase any product(s) from BROWIN for the
purpose of engaging in a commercial sale of that same product(s) with a third party.
§ 4 Pricing
1. Prices of the commodity presented in Online Shop are in euro and are gross prices
which means they include the VAT tax.
2. There is a receipt enclosed to every order. On request of the customer there can be an
invoice enclosed instead of the receipt. In order to issue an invoice the customer needs to
provide their NIP.
3. Commodity prices do not include the shipping costs. Total value of the order incorporates
price of the order and shipment costs.
4. Information about the price and important features are available on the website of the Online
5. The binding and final price is the one given in the “Cart” in the summary of your order at
the time of placing an order via Online Shop.
6. BROWIN reserves the right to limit the payment methods in some cases. For instance to exclude
the “pay on delivery” or “advance payment” methods.
§ 5 Payment methods
1. Customer can choose from the following payment methods:
With cash while collecting the order (pay on delivery)
With cash or payment/bank card (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro) or with a credit
card (Visa, MasterCard) – in the Salon
Prior to the delivery of the order (advance payment) – online bank transfer, credit card, as
well as online bank transfer,credit card payments via the imoje external payment system
operated by ING Bank Śląski S.A. with headquarters in Katowice
2.Customer can combine the given methods only if the delivery is to the Salon.
3. Customer who has chosen “advance payment” ought to pay the final price right after receiving
an e-mail with confirmation of the order.
4. Customer who has chosen “pay on delivery” is obliged to pay on delivery of the order.
5. Parcels delivered by the courier company are insured.
6. Before confirming the delivery customer is obliged to check the packaging for any possible
flaws or damages (especially the tapes and security labels). In case of any problems with the
packaging or security labels the Customer should not accept the parcel and prepare a statement
of damage at presence of a postal worker or a courier and contact BROWIN immediately. Failure to
acknowledge any abnormalities in terms of quantitative or qualitative state of the parcel on
delivery may influence the result of examinations of claim.
§ 6 Order executions and costs of delivery
1. Goods ordered via Online Shop are shipped within the territory of Poland. Shipment to other
countries can be conducted but only after individual agreement with the Customer. Delivery Time:
4 – 14 days.
2. If the order is to be shipped within the territory of Poland the commodity will be delivered
in one (chosen by the Customer) of the following ways:
By courier company DPD Strefa Paczki Sp. z o.o., DPD Polska Sp. z o.o. or Schenker Sp. z
o.o. – to the provided address
By postal operator Poczta Polska S.A. with residence in Warsaw – to the provided address
Glass articles are only delivered by the courier company.
3. Commodity ordered via Online Shop are shipped to the place chosen by the Customer.
4. Costs of shipment are stated in the customs tariff available on the website.
5. Lead time is 4 work days counting from:
Pay on delivery – the day of receiving the e-mail with confirmation of the order from
Advance payment – the day of BROWIN getting the confirmation of bank transfer from the
6. If the Customer choses to collect the order in the Salon they will be notified, when the
package is ready to be collected, via e-mail.
7. To collect the order in the Salon Client is obliged to provide the order number, received in
one of the e-mails from BROWIN notifying about the package being ready to be collected.
8. The ordered commodity will be available collect for 7 work days counting from the day of
Customer receiving the notification e-mail.
9. If the Customer is not able to collect the order in the given time frame the Customer and
BROWN can set a different date of collecting the order.
10. If the Customer does not collect the order in the time frames mentioned in points 8 and 9
BROWIN reserves the right to cancel this order.
11. The goods ordered form the Online Shop are delivered with an invoice concluding the order
and the shipment costs.
12. BROWIN does not take any responsibility for failure of delivery or delivery delay caused by
the provided address being erroneous or inaccurate.
13. Payments are handled by :
Polskie ePłatności sp. z o.o. in Tajęcina 113, 36-002 Jasionka, KRS: 0000227278
ING Bank Śląski SA., ul.Sokolska 34, 40-086 Katowice, KRS 0000005459
PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulavard Royal L-2449 Luksemburg
§ 7 Termination of the contract
1. You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The
cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third
party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last
good. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform
BROWIN Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. ul. Pryncypalna 129/141
93-373 Łódź , Poland
or +48 42 23 23 200
of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or
e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the
cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your
exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
2. If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you,
including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type
of delivery other than delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered
by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are
informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement
using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have
expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such
reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have receivedthe goods back or you have
supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
3. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event
not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract
to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any
diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to
establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods
4. The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall
survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
5. These Terms and Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either the Customer
or BROWIN. Customer may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time by notifying BROWIN
that they no longer wish to use BROWIN’s Services, or when they cease using BROWIN’s site.
6. If in BROWIN’s sole judgment the Customer fails, or BROWIN suspects that Customer has failed,
to comply with any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions, BROWIN also may terminate
this agreement at any time without notice and the Client will remain liable for all amounts due
up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny Client’s access to
BROWIN’s Services (or any part thereof).
§ 8 Complaints handling
1. BROWIN is obliged to provide Customers with commodity without any physical nor legal defects.
BROWIN is liable/bears responsibility for any defects of the commodity. This liability is
determined in the legal act of 23 April 1964 (civil code Dz. U. z 2014, poz. 121 z późn. zm.)
2. The complaint can be submitted in the Salon or as a letter sent to BROWIN Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.,
129/141 Pryncypalna Street, 93-373 Łódź with a note „Complaint”.
3. Complaint can be submitted through the complaint form available on the webpage of Online Shop
(www.browin.com). Customer does not have to use it. It is just a sample.
4. Customer using their rights in virtue of warranty is obliged (at BROWIN’s cost) to deliver
the deficient product to the place stated in point no. 2.
5. BROWIN will handle and respond to the complaint within 14 days of receiving the complaint.
6. Complaints concerning online services can be submitted:
Via postal services to address 129/141 Pryncypalna Street, 93-373 Łódź
Via e-mail to address firstname.lastname@example.org
By calling the customer service center + 48 42 23 23 230; +48 42 23 23 231
7. Complaints concerning online services should include: description of matter of the complaint,
e-mail address, the way Customer wishes to be informed about the result of complaint handling.
8. The right referred to above also applies to a natural person concluding a contract directly
related to its business activity, if the content of this contract shows that it does not have a
professional character for that person, resulting in particular from the subject of its business
activity, made available on the basis of provisions on the Central Register and Information on
1. Personal data provided by the Users is protected/secured by BBOWIN according to the
Regulations of the European Parliament and the Council of the EU 2016/679 of 27 April 2016
concerning security of natural persons in terms of processing personal data and flow of such
information as well as the repeal of Directive 95/46/WE (later: RODO).
2. Personal data provided by the User during the registration process or during placing orders
are processed by BROWIN limited with company’s residence in 129/141 Pryncypalna Street in Łódź
(post code: 93-373). The company is registered in the Enterprise Register by the District Court
(Łódź-Śródmieście) in Łódź XX Commercial Division of the National Court Register. KRS:
0000459418 which is the administrator of personal data. BROWIN has not appointed a Personal Data
Inspector. The contact person is an authorized representative for personal data. All matters
concerning personal data can be referred to:
Postal address: 129/141 Pryncypalna Street (93-373)
3. Providing personal information is not obligatory, however some features of the Website (ex.
placing orders) require this data in order to conclude the agreement and fulfill the legal
regulations. Choosing not to provide personal data will equal not being able to conclude the
agreement nor to discharge the legal obligations of BROWIN.
4. The User of the Website may be asked to provide the following information: first and last
name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, password. Personal data that is crucial for
using some features of the Website is always differentiated from the data that can be provided
5. Agreeing to personal data processing for a certain purpose happens after the User fills in a
6. BROWIN may process Users’ personal data for the following purposes:
Taking actions which will later result in signing an agreement between the User and BROWIN
(legal base: art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a RODO, art. 6 ust 1 lit b RODO)
Conducting a signed agreement between User and BROWIN (legal base: art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b
Discharging the legal obligations of BROWIN, ex. obligation to issue an invoice or a
different document required by the law; or when it is clearly written in the legal act
(legal base: art. 6 ust. 1 lit. c RODO)
Investigating and protecting from possible claims resulting from a signed agreement.
Personalized direct marketing of commodities and services offered by BROWIN and also for
statistical purposes – only in case of the User’s previous permission (legal base: art. 6
ust. 1 lit. a RODO, art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b RODO).
7. The User’s personal data will be given to other recipients like: postal operators, haulers,
carriers, providers, supporting information and communication services, persons providing legal
and eviction services.
8. The User’s personal information will not be conveyed to third-party countries nor to
9. Users’ personal data will be stored during the conduct of the agreement concluded witch
BROWIN and after its execution for the time period necessary for ensuring possible claims (ex.
compliant services) and for discharging the legal obligations of BROWIN. In the event of
withdrawing the approval for personal data processing or submitting objection by the Client
personal information will be stored resp. until the withdrawal of the approval or submitting
objection. If the information processing process is executed on the grounds of law the data will
be stored for the time period stated in the specific laws.
10. Rights appertaining to the User:
Right to the access to your data (podstawa prawna: art. 15 RODO);
Right to rectification of the data (podstawa prawna: art. 16 RODO);
Right to deleting the data (podstawa prawna: art. 17 RODO);
Right to restricting data processing (podstawa prawna: art. 18 RODO);
Right to exporting data (podstawa prawna: art. 20 RODO);
Right to lodging an opposition to data processing (podstawa prawna: art. 21 RODO).
Additionally, in cases when data processing happens on the grounds of the User’s consent (art. 6
ust. lit. a RODO), User has the right to withdraw the consent at any moment. The withdrawal has no
impact on the legality of personal data processing before the withdrawal of the consent.
11. The User has the right to report complaints to the supervisory authorities specialized in
personal data security.
12. Personal information will not be processed in an automated way, including the profiling
of a computer or mobile device when the User visits the Website. Cookies work to make the User’s
experience browsing the Website as smooth as possible and they remember the User’s preferences
so one does not have to insert their details multiple times.
14. Cookies collect data concerning the Website use and their main aim is to make using the
Website easier for the User, customizing pages of the Website for the needs and expectations of
the User (customization of the subpages of the Website), examining the Users’ traffic on the
15. Cookies are used on the Website with the User’s consent. The consent can be given by the
User through certain operating system settings, especially the web browser, that is installed on
the device used to browse the Website by the User.
16. The User can also limit or turn off cookies in their browser so that it disables cookies
completely or warns the User before saving them on the device. In that case use of the Website
may be less efficient, the User will not have the access to all of the content of the Website
and in extreme cases the popper Website loading may be completely blocked.
§ 10 Final provisions
1. All of the agreements concluded via Online Shop are in Polish.
2. BROWIN reserves the right to modify these regulations due to legal or organizational reasons.
Every Customer will be notified about the modifications not later than 14 days prior to the
modifications entering into force.
3. In case of any modifications entering into force, all of the agreements concluded prior to
those amendments will be executed according to the previous terms and conditions form.
information about the right to terminate the agreement - Attachment 1;