- Dedicated for 0.8 kg pressure ham cookers — thanks to the specially adjusted probe length, with this thermometer you can easily check the temperature when processing meat and other food in the smallest of our pressure ham cookers – with capacity of 0.8 kg.
- For measuring food and water temperature – this thermometer is intended for direct measurement of temperature inside the food prepared in the pressure ham cooker (by sticking the thermometer into the dedicated opening in the pressure ham cooker cover) and for checking the temperature of water during scalding (in a container with pressure ham cooker).
- Legible, coloured scale – special markings on the thermometer scale will tell you what temperature is recommended for scalding specific meat types, thanks to which your processed meat will never end up too dry!
- High quality – the thermometer is made of high quality stainless steel, and glass resistant to high temperature. The thermometer dial and probe have been designed specifically with the pressure ham cooker in mind, taking into account its size, thanks to which using both devices is convenient and effective.
- Safe storage – together with the thermometer you will receive special probe shielding that will ensure safety of using and storing it, letting you not worry about damaging it.
A thermometer that you simply must have in your kitchen! Perfect from checking the temperature inside processed food and the temperature of water when scalding meat at home in pressure ham cookers! The specially adjusted probe length fits the size of pressure ham cookers with capacity of 0.8kg. The coloured dial of the thermometer has been designed specially with preparation of food in these devices in mind – it features tops regarding recommended temperature for scalding various types of meat. The thermometer is made of high quality stainless steel, and glass resistant to high temperature, thanks to which it will serve you in your kitchen for many years!
Scope of measurement: 0-120°C
Dial diameter: 5.3 cm
Probe length: 9 cm