- Pure ingredient list – the product does not contain any preservatives or artificial additives. It was made from natural ingredients.
- Not only for the holidays – do you associate the sour rye soup solely with the Easter? Thanks to our seasoned rye leaven for a sour rye soup, this dish is going to be present at your home all year long! No more time-consuming preparation of the leaven – we provide it ready for you to use!
- A dish for the whole family – this seasoned leaven for a sour rye soup will let you prepare a generous quantity of aromatic soup for the whole family. This is thanks to the fact that a single pack allows you to prepare about 1 litre of sour rye soup!
- Aromatic seasonings – the secret behind our leaven is the specially selected seasonings that provide the sour rye soup with unique aroma and rich flavour!
- Simple to use – mix the leaven with a glass of cold water and then add it to 1 L of your favourite (meat or vegetable) stock or pure water. Cook everything and keep it in a state of gentle boiling for about 30 minutes. Bon appétit!
Do you love sour rye soup and would like to prepare a hot meal quickly? We have an excellent solution for you! The seasoned leaven for a sour rye soup guarantees a delicious dinner. A 40 g portion is enough to prepare as much as 1 litre of sour rye soup for a healthy family dinner. The leaven does not contain any sugar or salt, while at the same time it is abundant with a composition of carefully selected fragrant herbs and spices. With this leaven you will be able to prepare in a quick and simple manner an aromatic and delicious soup, which, from now on, will surely appear on your table not only during the Easter holidays.
How to use:
Prepare the vegetable stock: peel the soup vegetables and cook them under cover for about an hour in 1 L of water with 3 bay leaves and 5 allspice berries added. Add salt to taste. You can use meat stock instead of vegetable stock. Strain the stock to remove solid pieces. Pour the leaven into a glass of cold water, mix it thoroughly, and then add the resulting liquid to the stock. Cook everything and keep it in a state of gentle boiling for about half an hour. The sour rye soup tastes best with some fried sausage, although it is up to you what to add to it - choose your favourite extras and experiment with it (the sour rye soup also tastes excellent with some boiled egg and sour cream, or with potatoes, bacon, or ribs). You can also prepare the sour rye soup on pure water.
Ingredients: Dried rye leaven 87.5% (ground rye products, leaven starter cultures), seasonings 12.5% (marjoram, garlic, onion, black pepper, thyme, cayenne pepper).