Zgłaszanie błędów przy pomocy tego formularza możliwe jedynie wewnątrz sieci Browin. Zgłoszenie trafia bezpośrdnio do odpowiedniej grupy na Basecampie. Należy się zalogować przez Basecampa, aby dodać błąc. Kliknij w przycisk poniżej.
A glass bottle for water, fruit or vegetable juice, light ciderini, mead, infusion liqueur, wine or fruit stews, or used as a stylish vase full of flowers or filled only with sunrays? This elegant container made of high quality, transparent glass will allow you to store your favourite liquor and flo... more >
A glass bottle for water, fruit or vegetable juice, light ciderini, mead, infusion liqueur, wine or fruit stews, or used as a stylish vase full of flowers or filled only with sunrays? This elegant container made of high quality, transparent glass will allow you to store your favourite liquor and flowers safely while decorating the interior of your home or your garden at the same time. It is a very special bottle that will steal your heart...
A tremendous advantage of this bottle is its classic, elegant form, that fits perfectly the style of most interiors and gardens. The bottle will be excellent as a useful container for storing juice or drinks (also alcoholic) or as a stylish vase or tasteful decoration. What is important, the “Butelka od Serca” bottle is made of glass, thanks to which it is reusable and recyclable. It is easy to use and clean - working with it is pure pleasure. Thanks to its wide neck (with diameter of 5.4 cm) you will have no problem removing fruit or vegetable content from it and then cleaning it thoroughly (you can easily wash it in lukewarm water with addition of disinfecting agents, such as potassium metabisulphite).
The price specified is for a single bottle with a dedicated screw cap.
Homemade rose ciderini
Ingredients for 7 L of sparkling drink:
- mixture of flowers;
- acidity regulator;
- “Sweet” yeast for cider;
- yeast nutrient;
- 1 kg sugar;
- 7 L water.
1. Pour 2 litres of hot water over the flowers to provide the best possible extraction. After 24 hours, pour the infusion created (only the liquid) into a demijohn with capacity of at least 10 litres.
2. Prepare sugar syrup from 0.8 kg of sugar and 3 L of water (boil the water with sugar and collect the foam appearing) and once it cools down, pour it into the demijohn with infusion. Top it up with the rest of water. Add “Sweet” yeast, nutrient and acidity regulator (3 packs) to the mixture so prepared. Close the demijohn with a stopper and airlock with water and leave the whole setup to ferment for about 14 days.
3. After that time, decant the still fermenting batch* (it can be filtered through folded gauze or a filter bag).
4. Prepare appropriate 0.5 L bottles, e.g. for beer, with crown caps or screw caps of choice, of the PET type - they all need to be resistant to pressure as there will be gas (CO2) accumulating inside of them.
5. Bottle the drink**, adding two teaspoons of sugar (about 8 g) per litre. Seal the bottles well and leave them to carbonate for 2-3 days in room temperature.
6. Afterwards, place them in a cool room (with temperature below 13°C) or a refrigerator.
We recommend drinking Ciderini so prepared within 10-15 days - it is when it has the best flavour, especially when chilled properly.
* When decanting, it is possible to adjust the taste of the drink by acidifying or, alternatively, sweetening it, provided that fermentation has finished completely.
** Prior to bottling, check the sugar content in the fermenting batch using a sugar meter. If the result is less than 3 Blg, sweeten the drink according to the recipe. If the result exceeds 4 Blg, reduce the amount of sugar to 7 g, if over 5 Blg - to 6 g. In the event of even higher Blg values measured, reduce the amount of sugar in the same steps. If Ciderini is not sweet enough then instead of increasing the amount of fermentable sugar (which could results in excessive accumulation of CO2 and damage to bottles), the drink can be sweetened once it is bottled by using xylitol - a sweetener that leaves no negative aftertaste.
Bon appétit! ...because homemade is better!
Inner diameter of bottle neck: 5.4 cm.
The set includes a weck-type closure with inner diameter of 5.3 cm.
Height of the complete set: ± 19.3 cm.
The glass used for making this bottle features all the certificates of approval for contact with food products.
How to use:
Do not wash in hot water, as excessively high temperature may damage the bottle glass. It is recommended to wash glass in lukewarm water using a surfactant and then rinse it with some potassium metabisulphite solution.
The lowest price in the last 30 days: 0,81 EUR
Small amountAdd to cart