Zgłaszanie błędów przy pomocy tego formularza możliwe jedynie wewnątrz sieci Browin. Zgłoszenie trafia bezpośrdnio do odpowiedniej grupy na Basecampie. Należy się zalogować przez Basecampa, aby dodać błąc. Kliknij w przycisk poniżej.
Rennet is a natural liquid enzymatic preparation, containing chymosin (80%) and pepsin (20%), obtained from calf abomasa. The product is free of dyes and preservatives, and it is ideal for making chee... more >
Rennet is a natural liquid enzymatic preparation, containing chymosin (80%) and pepsin (20%), obtained from calf abomasa. The product is free of dyes and preservatives, and it is ideal for making cheese from milk
of low temperature (up to 74°C) pasteurised or fresh (cow's, goat's or sheep's).
How to use:
1. Calculate and measure the dose of rennet proportionally to the quantity of milk that you use (recommended dosage: 1 g per 10 L of milk).
2. At the moment appropriate for the recipe that you use, add rennet to milk heated up to the temperature of 35-38°C (you can find the detailed information in your cheese recipes).
3. Stir everything thoroughly and leave it under cover for about 45 minutes for the curd to form.
1. Using rennet requires adding calcium chloride (CaCl2) in the amount of 10 - 100 g/100 L of milk, depending on the type of cheese prepared.
2. The optimal pH of milk for the rennet to act as intended is within the range of 6 - 7.
3. The product should be stored in a tightly closed container in the temperature of 4 - 8°C.
Activity: 100 000 U
Product efficiency: for 40 L of milk.
Ingredients: natural enzymatic extract from calves.