Zgłaszanie błędów przy pomocy tego formularza możliwe jedynie wewnątrz sieci Browin. Zgłoszenie trafia bezpośrdnio do odpowiedniej grupy na Basecampie. Należy się zalogować przez Basecampa, aby dodać błąc. Kliknij w przycisk poniżej.
Rennet is a natural liquid enzymatic preparation, containing chymosin (97%) and pepsin (3%), obtained from calf abomasa.This product is ideal for making cheese out of cow, goat, or sheep milk.How to u... more >
Rennet is a natural liquid enzymatic preparation, containing chymosin (97%) and pepsin (3%), obtained from calf abomasa.
This product is ideal for making cheese out of cow, goat, or sheep milk.
How to use:
1. Calculate and measure the dose of rennet proportionally to the quantity of milk that you use (recommended dosage: 8-20 drops (about 0.4 mL - 0.95 mL) per 2 L of milk.
2. At the moment appropriate for the recipe that you use, add rennet to milk heated up to the temperature of 35-38°C (you can find the detailed information in your cheese recipes).
3. Stir everything thoroughly and leave it under cover for about 15-40 minutes for the curd to form.
1. Using rennet requires adding calcium chloride (CaCl2) in the amount of 10 - 100 g/100 L of milk, depending on the type of cheese prepared.
2. The optimal pH of milk for the rennet to act as intended is within the range of 6 - 7.
3. Store the product in a tightly closed container in the temperature of 4-8°C.
Activity: 10 000 U
Product efficiency: 105 - 260 L of milk.
Ingredients: natural calf rennet, preservatives: sodium chloride, sodium benzoate.