- Perfect for making cheese at home – this large, universal cheese making mould will be the most useful for production of rennet cheese – white, soft cottage cheese of the “koryciński” type.
- High quality – the mould is made of durable and resilient plastic, approved for contact with food, and will be very useful in your kitchen, serving you for many years, also as a strainer!
- Convenient use – the mould features openings for drainage of whey, feet thanks to which the liquid drained does not come into contact with cheese, and durable ears that can be used for resting the mould against the rim of a pot.
- Family-sized portion – this round mould with diameter of 27 cm and capacity of about 3 L is sufficient for making a large, family-sized portion of cheese out of 15-17 litres of milk! From now on you do not have to worry that someone will be left without a piece of it!
- Cheese from all kinds of milk – home cheese making provides a wide range of options – you can make various cheese at home: cottage cheese, maturing cheese, mould cheese, or cheese types intended for grilling or smoking!
Choose unique flavour and aroma – homemade cheese will allow you to eat food made from truly proven ingredients, without any chemical additives or preservatives. You can make soft (white) cheese, yellow (hard) cheese, or mould cheese - at your own home. When preparing those, you will need moulds, which are indispensable elements of cheese making equipment – choose high quality ones already today. Our robust, durable, round, large cheese making mould made of resilient plastic and having the diameter of 27 cm is the answer to the needs of all those who love home made rennet cheese and do not want them to be missing from the family table. A mould of this capacity will let you prepare even up to 2 kg of cheese! The mould features openings for drainage of whey, feet thanks to which the liquid drained does not come into contact with cheese, and durable ears that can be used for resting the mould against the rim of a pot. This mould, featuring the necessary approvals for contact with food, will allow you to prepare a really hearty portion of cheese for your friends and relatives, and can also be successfully used as a strainer! It is up to you whether to serve your cheese savoury or sweet! And today you can already make a decision to carry out cheese making in a simple and pleasant manner.