- For cheesemaking – it is an indispensable product when using low-heat-pasteurised milk and fresh milk with low calcium content.
- Greater cheese production efficiency – calcium chloride improves the curd-forming potential of milk, the integrity of the curd, and curd processing.
- Easier cutting of curd – a tight curd is easier to cut into pieces, which increases the shrinking capacity of cheese grain.
- High quality – the calcium chloride offered features food certificates and is safe for health.
- For beer brewing – calcium chloride provides beer with a soft, full, and stable flavour, as well as contributes to protein flocculation.
Calcium chloride is an agent used in cheesemaking in order to increase the cheese production efficiency. It is indispensable when using low-heat-pasteurised milk or milk with low calcium content. Calcium chloride improves the consistency and curd forming potential of milk. When used, it reduced casein and fat losses.
Thanks to calcium chloride, the cheesemaking curd is denser and easier to process, contributing to easier shrinkage of cheesemaking grain.
Our product is highly concentrated (94-96%) and very efficient.
A single packaging is enough for 100-142 litres of milk.
The food-grade quality of the calcium chloride offered makes it safe for health on condition of appropriate dosing. Additionally, this agent can also be used in beer brewing in order to provide a full and stable flavour.
Dosage: In this concentration, calcium chloride should be used at a rate of 0.7-1 g (a pinch) of calcium chloride per 10 litres of milk.
How to use: Dissolve the recommended amount of calcium chloride in 50 ml of lukewarm boiled water and pour it into milk. Add the product prior to inoculation with bacterial cultures and rennet. Use the product in line with dosage recommended by the manufacturer - excess calcium chloride may cause bitterness of the final product.
NOTE: Eye irritant. If the product gets into the eyes, rinse them with water carefully for a few minutes.
net weight: 10 g