• Healthy cuisine - thanks to preparing homemade products yourself you can choose you favourite ingredients and obtain healthy dishes, as well as meat and processed meat without artificial additives
• Without salt and sodium glutamate - your homemade meat products will now be tastier and healthier
• Efficient products that is ready to use - 30 g of the mix is enough for preparing about 2.5 kg of meat (the packaging contains 2 sachets, 15 g each)
• A ready-made flavour composition, perfect for hams, pâtés, meat spreads, and vegetable spreads made using a pressure ham cooker
• Fully natural ingredients - black pepper, dried onion, granulated garlic, marjoram, allspice, nutmeg, herbal pepper, chili pepper.
An excellent composition of aromatic herbs and spices that underlines the flavour and aroma of dishes and will be perfect for preparing homemade hams, pot pies, and meats, as well a vegetarian pates and spreads made using a pressure ham cooker. You can prepare homemade products rich in nutrients and vitamins. Thanks to specially selected ingredients it may enrich the flavour of pork, beef, and poultry.
The natural ingredients of the mix - which is free of added salt and sugar - will help you prepare delicious, aromatic, and healthy dishes for your family and friends. The mix goes excellent with meat, but you can also use it for vegetarian dishes. 30 g of this mix with a gentle flavour will allow you to prepare about 2.5 kg of a homemade product.
Recipe for a chicken pot pie
Ingredients for 1.2 kg of pot pie:
• 0.8 kg chicken breast
• 0.4 kg chicken legs
• 1 tbsp powdered milk
• 15 g mix of herbs and spices for pressure ham cooker
• 100 mL water
• about 21 g salt, and pepper to taste.
Mince the chicken breast (using a plate with medium mesh size), add cold water and a tablespoon of powdered milk, and blend everything into a smooth mass. Combine the chicken legs (deboned and cut in to 3-4 cm pieces) with the blended chick breast mass, season it with half (15 g) of the mix of herbs and spices, salt, and pepper, and mix thoroughly. Next, put everything into a pressure ham cooker with capacity of 1.5 kg, tighten the spring, and install the thermometer. Put the pressure ham cooker into a pot with water. The water in the pot should not be boiling and its temperature should be rising slowly up to the temperature of no more than 90°C. Once the temperature inside the meat is 69 - 70°C, stop the scalding and put the pressure ham cooker into cold water. Once it cools down, put it into a refrigerator. On the next day, the pot pie is ready to eat. In order to make it easier to take the meat out of the pressure ham cooker, the meat can be poured over with hot water, or special bags for a pressure ham cooker can be used.
Ingredients: black pepper, dried onion, granulated garlic, marjoram, allspice, nutmeg, herbal pepper, chili pepper.
Store in a dry and dark place.
The mix does not contain salt, or sodium glutamate.
The following sensitising products are used on the territory of the packaging plant: mustard, celery, soy, sesame, gluten, nuts.
Best before: the best before date and the batch number can be found on the packaging.