Zgłaszanie błędów przy pomocy tego formularza możliwe jedynie wewnątrz sieci Browin. Zgłoszenie trafia bezpośrdnio do odpowiedniej grupy na Basecampie. Należy się zalogować przez Basecampa, aby dodać błąc. Kliknij w przycisk poniżej.
This pot is an excellent vessel for baking food. It is made of cast iron, thanks to which it distributes heat uniformly and maintains it for as long as necessary. The product is intended for use on a... more >
This pot is an excellent vessel for baking food. It is made of cast iron, thanks to which it distributes heat uniformly and maintains it for as long as necessary.
The product is intended for use on all types of hob. It can also be used in an oven.
· Wash the dish thoroughly in warm running water, then dry thoroughly, preferably with a paper towel
· Coat the surface of the dish thoroughly with a thick layer of any cooking oil for its maintenance
· Heat the dish on the burner or in the oven at a high temperature (170-200 C) for 15-30min, until some of the oil is absorbed into the porous surface of the dish
· After the dishes have cooled down, wipe them with e.g. a paper towel from excess fat
· Maintenance should be carried out in a well-ventilated room because the hot oil can smoke and produce an unpleasant smell.
· The better the first maintenance is carried out, the longer the pot will perform its function
Inadequate maintenance of the container may result in the iron pot rusting. This may be due to long soaking, storing dry iron dishes, or storing acidic dishes in them. Traces of rust from cast iron dishes should be removed with a wire dishcloth or baking soda - scrub until all traces of rust disappear, without fear that we will destroy the pot. Then repeat the procedure described in the section: first use.
Note! Before and after each use wash the pot thoroughly, dry it, and oil it by spreading a teaspoon of edible oil on its inner surface. Never leave the pot empty over a flame or a heat source. Cast iron is sensitive to sudden major temperature fluctuations, so heat the pot up slowly in order to prevent fractures. Remember not to expose it to sudden temperature changes during storage as well. Never pour cold water on the pot when it is hot – otherwise, the cast iron may become permanently damaged.
The product is not dishwasher safe.