- For every cheese maker – this universal, round cheese making mould with dimensions of 16x16x16.5 cm will be perfect for home production of cheese – particularly soft cottage cheese made using rennet.
- Big, hearty portion – using this form, you can make in one go a beautifully rounded piece of cheese with weight of up to 2 kg! Thus, you will not run out of cheese during holidays or during a meeting with friends.
- Beautifully rounded shape - this mould is perfect for all types of cheese, and particularly for maturing cheese that requires perfectly even mould without sharp edges, reducing the risk of contamination during production.
- High quality – the mould is made of resilient and very durable material approved for contact with food. The white plastic is devoid of any dyes, thanks to which you do not need to worry about the mould imparting colour to the cheese prepared.
- Simple and convenient to use – the mould is fitted with special openings for draining whey, as well as feet thanks to which the liquid drained does not come into contact with cheese, making work easier.
Rennet cheese types are the easiest and quickest to prepare in home conditions. They can be served savoury, as well as sweet - with addition of fruit, or dried fruit and nuts. You can make a hearty portion of this delicious, delicate, creamy cheese by using our robust, universal, round cheese making mould. Its thoughtful design provides high capacity, special openings for draining whey, as well as feet thanks to which the liquid drained does not come into contact with cheese. The mould is made of high quality, durable and resilient material in white colour. Its material, which is devoid of dyes, has no impact on the colour of the cheese prepared, allowing you to enjoy its functionality for a very long time. The mould is very convenient and simple to use – when making cheese, you can prepare at a single time a portion with weight of up to 2 kg (however, considering the mould height and the convenience of use, we recommended making cheese with maximum weight of about 1 kg). This mould will be useful for both beginner cheese makers and professional ones!