Zgłaszanie błędów przy pomocy tego formularza możliwe jedynie wewnątrz sieci Browin. Zgłoszenie trafia bezpośrdnio do odpowiedniej grupy na Basecampie. Należy się zalogować przez Basecampa, aby dodać błąc. Kliknij w przycisk poniżej.
For cheese, ham, gammon, loin, and neck - facilitates putting meat or cheese into netting prior to further processing, e.g. roasting or smoking.Convenient to use, can be screwed to a surface of choice... more >
Do you want to prepare delicious homemade hams, other smoked, roasted, and cooked meat, as well as cheese? Would you like to do it in a simple and problem-free manner? Would you enjoy an extra pair of hands when trying to put meat into netting?
This innovative netting applicator will improve the efficiency of your kitchen work related to producing homemade meat and cheese products. The applicator has a special design - it features a funnel-shaped flange that makes it possible for one person to put all kinds of products into the netting and avoid any trouble with the meat slipping out. Using the product is very convenient thanks to the possibility of fixing it to a worktop or other surface, in different positions – vertically or horizontally. The content is put into the netting in line with the direction of gravity. Using the netting applicator allows saving time. In one go, you can pull onto it a netting section that is sufficient for multiple pieces of meat or cheese.
The equipment is easy to use and clean. It is also dishwasher safe.
The applicator has the diameter of 11 cm and is compatible with various kinds of netting with diameter of up to 12 cm.
The set includes:
- netting applicator;
- two clamps;
- three anti-slip rings;
- netting 3 m
How to use:
1. Fix the applicator to the worktop/table or a vertical plane (e.g. kitchen door) using clamps. The clamps can be installed either on the front or on a side of the applicator base.
2. Pull appropriate length of netting onto the applicator tube.
3. Tie the netting end or clamp it using netting clamps and place it on the applicator.
4. Put meat or cheese into the applicator while holding the netting with your other hand.
Move the content in the direction of the netting in such a way that the product remains inserted tight.
5. After filling the netting with content, tie it tight with twine or clamp it with a press tool, and then cut off the filled netting with a slight surplus. If you are preparing multiple pieces of meat in sequence and using a press tool, install two clamps right away - one after the content and another a bit further - and then push the netting between them through.
Now your meat and cheese is ready for further processing – smoking, roasting, or scalding.