Meat netting applicator, premium model – now the preparation of your favourite home-made hams and other meats and cheeses can be even easier and more convenient. Check out how you can quickly and easily place meat in a meat netting to enjoy the professional result – appetising and impressive looking... more >
Meat netting applicator, premium model – now the preparation of your favourite home-made hams and other meats and cheeses can be even easier and more convenient. Check out how you can quickly and easily place meat in a meat netting to enjoy the professional result – appetising and impressive looking products, ready for smoking, roasting or steaming.
The applicator is dedicated to different types of netting with min. diameters 125 mm. In case of nettings with reinforced batch clamping force and dense weave, it is best to choose a larger net diameter, min. 150 mm.
Do you make tasty hams and other smoked, baked and steamed meats at home? Or do you make delicious cheeses in your own kitchen? Whether you already have some experience or just want to get started with your home-made products, test our new meat netting applicator. Attach it horizontally to your kitchen worktop or table, or if you don't have the space for it, mount it vertically on a cupboard door. Place your favourite meats and cheeses in the netting conveniently and quickly, and save time!
The applicator can be used with worktops with a maximum thickness of 60 mm.
The applicator is equipped with a base - a special "foot" with side grapples and a slot for the mounting bracket. These elements ensure the desired stability of the applicator during use. The elongated, conical tube body with a specially notched head and a separate, easily removable extension are the advantages of the device which allow for efficient and convenient application of the meat netting. You can either slide on the entire netting at once, or just a section that you need for your portion of meat or cheese.
The applicator is very easy to clean – this is facilitated by the smooth inner surface of the device with no "fins", which minimises the retention of meat fragments. The applicator is dishwasher safe.
The device is certified for food contact.
Included in the set:
- netting applicator
- removable extension
- mounting bracket
Directions for use:
1. Attach the applicator to the worktop (in a horizontal position) or to the cupboard door (vertically, using the mounting bracket or by hanging the device on a foot). Before use, test the attachment to eliminate any risk of leaving marks on the delicate surface of the furniture.
2. Apply the extension and put the necessary section of netting (or the whole netting) onto the applicator – this is facilitated by the corrugated part of the tube head.
3. Once the netting has been put on or the desired section has been cut off, remove the extension.
4. Tie or clamp the end of the netting or its section needed for the planned portion.
5. While holding the netting with one hand, put the meat or cheese into the applicator and move the batch towards the clamp or the tied end of the netting to fill it tightly.
6. Once the netting is filled with the meat or cheese, tie it securely with twine or clamp it with pliers and cut off leaving a small allowance. When preparing several pieces of meat at once, put another clamp immediately after putting the clamp on the end of one portion, and cut the netting between them.
Your meats and cheeses are ready for further processing – smoking, roasting or steaming.
Please provide your email address and we will notify you when the product will be available again
Thank you, your email address has been saved.
White netting with dimensions of 12.5 cm x 5 m, thermal resistance of up to 220°C