Zgłaszanie błędów przy pomocy tego formularza możliwe jedynie wewnątrz sieci Browin. Zgłoszenie trafia bezpośrdnio do odpowiedniej grupy na Basecampie. Należy się zalogować przez Basecampa, aby dodać błąc. Kliknij w przycisk poniżej.
• Perfect for red wines – the Burgund liquid yeast is recommended in particular for wines made of fruit, i.e.: cherries, chokeberries, black grapes, blueberries, and black elder... more >
• Perfect for red wines – the Burgund liquid yeast is recommended in particular for wines made of fruit, i.e.: cherries, chokeberries, black grapes, blueberries, and black elderberry.
• Ready to use – the product is extremely easy to use and does not require initial growing. Before using it, shake the sachet with the liquid in order for the product to be mixed thoroughly, and then add it to the container holding the wine batch with temperature of 20-25°C.
• Stable wine colour, attractive bouquet – the Burgund yeast strain ensures deep and stable colour of red wines and has a positive impact on their aroma and bouquet.
• High quality - the Burgund liquid noble yeast will allow you to prepare fine homemade red wine with alcohol content of up to 14%!
• For 25 L of batch - a single 20 ml packaging will allow you to prepare as much as 25 L of your favourite homemade red wine!
The Burgund yeast without growing is a noble strain of liquid winemaking yeast, intended for fermenting red fruit. By using it, it is easy to create a unique cherry, chokeberry, grape, blueberry, or black elderberry wine.
In contrast to traditional liquid yeast, this yeast does not require initial growing (preparation of mother yeast). It is intended for instant use. You do not have to wait 48 hours for it to grow!
It will easily allow you to prepare successfully splendid wines with alcohol content of up to 14%. A single 20 ml packaging is enough to prepare up to 25 L of batch. The product comes ready to use!
How to use:
Before using the product, shake the sachet with the liquid in order for the product to be mixed thoroughly, and then add it to the container holding the wine batch with temperature of 20-25°C.
NOTE: this yeast, just like any other, require the addition of nutrient in order for the fermentation to proceed optimally. It is available in the offer of BROWIN.
Ingredients: malt wort, citric acid, Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast, diammonium hydrogen phosphate.
Net volume: 20 ml
Best before: the best before date and the batch number can be found on the seam. Store in a dry place in room temperature. The product is intended for enological purposes only, not for direct consumption.