A filtration column made of stainless steel, coming in a set with a hose, holder, valve and activated carbon. A stainless steel premium filtration column with supply and drain situated in the top section is a very convenient and robust device that facilitates the process of purification / adjustmen... more >
A filtration column made of stainless steel, coming in a set with a hose, holder, valve and activated carbon.
A stainless steel premium filtration column with supply and drain situated in the top section is a very convenient and robust device that facilitates the process of purification / adjustment of flavour and smell of potable water and spirits. The device presented is sold in a set including a silicone hose, a holder for hose installation, a valve for flow adjustment and a pack of coconut carbon (460 g).
Do you want your potable water to be properly purified and free of unwanted flavours and aromas? Do you make your own liquor and want to make sure it is of the highest quality? This filtration column will allow you to perform harmonisation, i.e. adjustment of flavour and aroma, while at the same time making sure that the liquid in it is as pure as possible.
This innovative filtration columns is the most optimal and ergonomic solution on the market. Thanks to its unique design, the purification process has significantly improved quality and is much easier to conduct. The tube built into the column prevents the carbon from entering the hose. Meanwhile, the valve included in the set allows adjusting the flow rate of liquid in the column. The ergonomic top location of column supply and drain significantly facilitates operating the equipment during the filtration process. The wide stand ensures the possibility of placing the column stably on a flat surface, without risking toppling it over during liquid filtration.
When buying this column in a set, you will receive 2 metres of silicone hose, a valve for flow rate adjustment, a threaded connector, a holder and a glass tube for hoses, as well as activate carbon that is indispensable during filtration.
The stainless steel column is durable is a long term and, contrary to glass equivalents, will never shatter.
- material: stainless steel,
- a stub pipe with diameter of 8 mm, intended for silicone hoses,
- foot/base - enabling placing the column on a flat surface,
- pipe outer diameter - 5 cm,
- filter height - 45 cm,
- total height with base - 53 cm,
- the column can hold 430 mL of activated carbon at once.
How to use:
1. Prior to using it for the first time, turn the column bottom up in order to remove any presumptive contamination and then rinse it with warm water.
2. After previously securing it with PTFE tape, connect the ball valve and the stub pipe - with the silicone hose slid onto it - to the vertical tube at the top of the column.
3. Divide the silicone hose into two section with appropriate lengths (the lengths depends on how the column is situated with regard to the container with liquid to be filtered and the container that will receive the liquid filtered).
4. Slide one hose onto the vertical tube with ball valve and the other onto the transfer stub pipe, located at the top of the column.
5. Pour activated carbon into the filter (prepared in advance in line with the instructions on the packaging) in such an amount that it fills the filter up to the height of about 1-2 cm below the upper transfer stub pipe.
3. Pour the liquid intended for filtration into the carbon-filled column from above, up to about 3/4 of its height.
4. Place the container with liquid to be filtered above the filtration column. Install the holder and the edge of the container and place the hose in it - thanks to that it will not move or bend during the filtration process.
5. Adjust the liquid flow rate using the ball valve located in the vertical tube at the top of the column.
6. Put the transfer hose connected to the upper horizontal stub pipe in the container intended for receiving the liquid filtered.
The set includes:
- stainless steel filtration column
- 1/8” ball valve,
- threaded connector
- silicone hose ø 7/9 mm (2 m)
- hose holder
- glass tube with opening
- coconut carbon (460 g)
Every country has its own legal regulations governing the manufacturing of ethyl alcohol, wine products, and spirits, introducing them onto the market, and regarding sanctions for non-compliance.