- Good nutritional values - rye sourdough with malt is a guarantee of high-quality natural ingredients and your success in baking home-made bread that stays fresh longer than bread from bakery!
- Pure ingredient list – the product does not contain any preservatives or artificial additives. It was made from natural ingredients.
- Easy to use - the sourdough is ready for use immediately. You can use it easily, both when baking bread in the oven, and in a bread maker. Just add yeast, water, salt and flour!
- Delicious taste of home-made bread - with our sourdough you will bake 750 g of home-made bread with a unique, slightly sweet taste, delightful mild roasted malt aroma, juicy, dark crumb and crispy, reddish-brown crust.
- Better digestibility of bread - home baked goods without additives are an excellent source of protein and fibre. Hence, the bread is healthier, better digestible and can be included in the diet of children and seniors!
- Large package - 500 g of rye sourdough with malt will give you as many as 25 loaves of bread, approx. 750 g each! The sourdough can be easily stored in the kitchen cupboard, thanks to which you can enjoy home baking even longer!
Fresh, tasty and crispy bread every day, without even leaving your home? Using the rye sourdough with malt - it's very easy. Bake your own bread and delight your loved ones! The natural composition of the rye sourdough with malt is a guarantee of healthy baking without artificial substances and flavour enhancers. The rye sourdough bread has a distinct, slightly sour taste, dark and juicy crumb and a crispy, reddish-brown crust - all of this can be achieved at home in just a few hours! The addition of malt in the sourdough will allow you to extract a slightly sweet, roasted taste and aroma of malt, which you will love from the very first bite! One package is sufficient to bake up to 25 loaves of approx. 750 g bread, and the use is extremely simple. All you need to do is add the right amount of sourdough to flour, salt, water and baking yeast! The product is suitable both for baking bread in the oven, and in a special bread maker. Sourdough bread is a rich source of fibre - therefore, it can be included in the diet of children and seniors. The lack of artificial and chemical additives extends the shelf life of the bread. If you want a mild taste, a crispy crust, a better colour of bread and a juicy crumb - this product will be your best choice!Caution! The product does not contain yeast - we recommend buying 2 × 16 g, 100 g or 500 g dried baking yeast, which is also available in our offer!
Ingredients: dried sourdough (ground rye products, barley malt extract, sourdough starter cultures)
Recipe for 750 g rye sourdough bread with malt:
Ingredients for bread: 350 ml lukewarm water (approx. 1.5 glasses), 10 g salt (1 tablespoon), 350 g wheat flour type 500 - 750 (approx. 2.3 glasses), 150 g rye flour type 720 (approx. 1.3 glasses), 8 g baking yeast (2 teaspoons), 20 g rye sourdough with malt (1 tablespoon), 3 tablespoons olive oil or rapeseed oil, 0.5 teaspoons sugar.
Oven: Mix the ingredients to make dough - until it is elastic. Leave for at least 1 hour in a warm place, so that the dough doubles in size, and then transfer it into a clay baker. Note: the clay baker must be moistened with water before use - this guarantees that the bread will have a crispy crust, and the crumb will remain moist, and also it must be greased and sprinkled with flour - so as the dough does not stick to the baker. Bake in the oven for approx. 1 hour. at 200°C.
Bread maker: Add the ingredients to the bowl of the break maker in the order as listed, and set the basic program for a medium brown crust. The bread will be ready after approx. 3 hours. CAUTION! Do not add flour. The dough should be sticky.