- For strong 21 % wines – this universal yeast and nutrient set allows conducting fermentation up to 21% alcohol content when using three appropriate doses of sugar.
- The valued Saccharomyces Bayanus strain – highly alcoholising yeast fermenting in a wide range of temperatures.
- Quick fermentation without by-products – the product ensures quick full fermentation of the sugar in the batch without creating any unwanted by-products.
- For white, rose, and red wine - Bayanus Strong Vita is a universal set for fermenting all kinds of fruit.
- Efficient set – the packaging with 7 g of yeast and 10 g of nutrient is enough for preparing up to 25 L of batch.
The BAYANUS STRONG VITA yeast + nutrient for white, rose, and red wine is a perfect duo that will let you prepare your own delicious and 21% strong homemade wine.
This set will be excellent for wines made of grapes, apples, plums, wild rose hips, raspberries, strawberries, cherries, blackcurrant, and many other.
BAYANUS STRONG VITA is a set that includes a valued strain of winemaking yeast - Saccharomyces Bayanus - which, together with specially selected nutrients, ensures quick high degree fermentation, even in difficult temperature conditions.
The product is very easy to use. The packaging with 7 g of yeast and 10 g of nutrient is enough for preparing 25 L of batch.
How to use the yeast:
1. Mix the content of a sachet with yeast with 100 mL of pre-boiled water cooled down to the temperature of 100°C. Leave it for 20 minutes.
2. Pour the resulting suspension into a fermentation container/demijohn with the batch (having the sugar content of 20⁰Blg).
How to use the nutrient:
Add the nutrient in three equal portions (a flat teaspoon):
1. Dissolve the first one in 100 mL of must, then pour it into the fermentation container prior to adding yeast and stir.
2. Add the second portion together with a dose of sugar on the 3rd day of fermentation.
3. Add the third portion together with a dose of sugar on the 10th day of fermentation.
Do not add the nutrient directly to the yeast!
In order to achieve the alcohol content of 21%, add sugar to the wine in three portions of 1.25 kg/25L after 3, 6, and 10 days (once the sugar content is the must falls down to 10-14⁰Blg).
Ingredients: nutrient 58.8% (diammonium hydrogen phosphate (V)), inactive yeast cell components, vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride), yeast 41.2% (Saccharomyces cerevisiae var. bayanus), emulsifier (sorbitan monostearate).