- Perfect for making wines from sour fruit – thanks to Enovini RK30 you will easily make wine from fruit such as gooseberries, raspberries, apricots, currant, cherries, and grapes. Using this yeast enables reducing the acidity of the finished wine by even up to 30%!
- Ready to use – the product is extremely easy to use and does not require proliferation or dilution. Before using it, shake the sachet with the liquid in order for the product to be mixed thoroughly, and then add it to the container holding the wine batch with temperature of 20-25°C.
- A balanced wine - without the need to "cover up" the acids in the must by adding sugar or blending with another wine.
- Water-free wine - thanks to the use of yeast to reduce acidity, the water added to the fruit must can be eliminated or its quantity significantly reduced.
- High quality - the Enovini RK30 liquid noble yeast will allow you to prepare fine homemade fruit wine with alcohol content of up to 14%!
Enovini RK30 - Liquid, noble winemaking yeast, reducing acidity of wines (by up to 30%). It does not require initial yeast proliferation. Thanks to using it, musts made of high acidity fruit do not require dilution with water or require less of it, thanks to which the wine will be fuller and more abundant in aromas.
||Amount of water to be added to 1 L of must [L]
||Amount of organic acids [g/l]
|red and white currants
It will easily allow you to successfully prepare the wines with alcohol content of up to 14%, made from fruit such as gooseberries, raspberries, apricots, currant, cherries, and grapes. A single 20 mL packaging is enough to prepare up to 25 L of batch. The product comes ready to use!
How to use: Before using the product, shake the sachet with the liquid in order for the product to be mixed thoroughly, and then add it to the container holding the wine batch with temperature of 20-25°C.
Ingredients: malt wort, citric acid, Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast, diammonium hydrogen phosphate.
Net volume: 20 ml
Best before: the best before date and the batch number can be found on the seam. Store in a dry place in room temperature. The product is intended for enological purposes only, not for direct consumption.